ShutterSpeed Photobooth would love to sponsor all charitable events, however, it is not possible. We have implemented an application process to award sponsorship for two events each year. Sponsorship is provided with our “Party Package”. If you have an event you would like us to consider, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. The organization must have a 501 (c) (3) status. As part of the application procedure, the organization must include:
a. A copy of the tax-exempt letter from the IRS under section 501 (c) (3).
b. A copy of the letter establishing that the applicant is not a private foundation.
2. All support material must be received no later than December 1st the year before event.
3. Organizations must be established for at least 2 years to be considered for sponsorship.
4. Include the event name and location.
5. Include a description of the charitable organization and mission statement.
6. Include how many years this event has previously been held.
7. Include previous attendance and estimated attendance for the event.
8. Include a contact name and number should additional questions arise while reviewing submissions.
Any submission without all the required information will be filtered.
***Please note all 2013 submissions must be made by December 31, 2012. Winning events will be announced on facebook and notified on January 15, 2013.